May 10, 2015
"The city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense.” This week on The Script, our script doctors analyze the tentpole of all summer tentpoles-- Avengers: Age of Ultron. We meditate on the skills of Joss Whedon. Is Avengers a big ass movie or is it effectively a multi-plot, ensemble television series? Does Joss’ single comedic voice across characters get old or does it function as a unifier for a complex story? What are the constraints of writing in a massive transmedia property? What is the screenwriter's perspective on The Black Widow controversy that’s swept the internet? And the cameos, oh so many cameos! Can you handle some big green Hulk love? "Fortunately, I am mighty."
- If you enjoy The Script Podcast PLEASE POST A STAR REVIEW on iTunes.
- Great Article: How Avengers: Age of Ultron's New Poster Takes Its Cues From X-Men #1
- Need a Blake Snyder Beat Sheet Explanation?
- Follow us on Twitter here @ScriptFeed
- Fan mail, complaints, questions, wedding proposals can be sent to ScriptFeed@gmail.com
PRODUCERS, The Script
Jordan Rosengarten, David Negrin
NYC Screenwriters Collective