- Now you can support THE SCRIPT Podcast by crowdfunding us on PATREON $1, $5, $10… check out our rewards!
- If you enjoy our Podcast please POST A REVIEW or a STAR RATING on iTunes.
- Follow us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/NYCScreenwriters
- Follow us on Twitter here @ScriptFeed
- Fan mail, complaints, questions, wedding proposals can be sent to ScriptFeed@gmail.com
"I'd rather fight waves than dive-bombers."
Nolan's Oeuvre YEAR / BUDGET / U.S. GROSS
- Dunkirk 2017 $100MM $50MM
- Interstellar 2014 $165MM $188MM
- The Dark Knight Rises 2012 $250MM $448MM
- Inception 2010 $160MM $293MM
- The Dark Knight 2008 $185MM $533MM
- The Prestige 2006 $40MM $53MM
- Batman Begins 2005 $150MM $205MM
- Insomnia 2002 $46MM $67MM
- Memento 2000 $9MM $26MM
- Following 1998 $6K $43K
On THE SCRIPT Podcast we analyze the latest popular and controversial scripts, films, and original TV series from a screenwriter’s perspective. THE SCRIPT features working screenwriters analyzing story at the highest level anywhere on the internet.
- If you enjoy The Script Podcast please Post A 5 Star Rating on iTunes.
- Support The Script by crowdfunding us on The Script PATREON
- Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, fan mail, complaints, questions, wedding proposals can be sent to ScriptFeed@gmail.com
STORY moves pages, STORY moves product, STORY moves people.
Thanks for listening,
David Negrin & The Producers of The Script Podcast
#DUNKIRK #ChristopherNolan #TomHardy #FionnWhitehead #CillianMurphy #HarryStyles #MarkRylance #KennethBranagh